A Heisenberg Breaking Bad Action Figure? Yes, Please

Plushie me, bitch! Mezco Toyz stole my heart with its 2013 Toy Fair showroom display, presenting a wide variety of Breaking Bad and DC collectibles. I can't wait for the day when I have my Heisenberg action figure standing victoriously over the various heroes and villains in my collection -- even Galactus will bow to his might. On the DC side of things, I never thought Two-Face could be so adorable, but there you have it.

Meanwhile, Bif Bang Pow! unveiled collectibles for favorite TV shows including Dexter, Doctor Who, The Venture Brothers and The Big Bang Theory. I just hope we never see the day where a talking Sheldon doll is announced... and if that does happen, at least we'll have a Dexter figure to slice it apart.

Check out the full gallery of images from Mezco's Toy Fair showroom here.

More from Toy Fair:

A Closer Look at Man of Steel's Zod and Jor-El

Kick-Ass 2's Bad Guy Revealed

Square Enix's Dark Knight Rises Statues

Chat with Gregg Katzman on Twitter at @GreggKatzman and on IGN at greggkatzman.


Source : feeds[dot]ign[dot]com

0 comments:

Post a Comment